Girl : Thank's for today.


Boy : It's ok.
Girl : Can I ask you something?
Boy : Sure.
Girl : Be honest, ok?
Boy : Of course.
Girl : Have I ever crossed on your mind?
Boy : No.
Girl : Do really like me?
Boy : Nope.
Girl : Do you want me?
Boy : No.
Girl : Would you cry, if I go away?
Boy : No.
Girl : Would you live for me?
Boy : No.
Girl : Would you do something for me?
Boy : No.

With the eyes full of tears, the girl asks...
Girl : Ok then, choose me or your live..?
Boy : My live...
So shocked, the girl runs away...
But the boy runs after and holds her hand, while saying...
*You've not only ever crossed on my mind, but you are there ...

*I don't want if you just say that I like you, because I really love you...
*I don't just want you, but I need you too...
*The reason why I'd not cry if you leave, because I'll just die, even tears don't have its time...
*I wouldn't just live for you, even die I could...
*Not only something babe, I would do everything for you...
*And the reason why I picked my life, because you are my live..!



0 Comment:
Posting Komentar